1. In this disclaimer the following is understood:
- The website: every web page in which Truedata places a hyperlink referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page;
- Truedata: the authorized editor of the web page;
- To use: amongst others to load, to log on, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent);
- You: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the web page;
- The content: among others texts, static or dynamic images, hyperlinks, sound- and/or video clips or fragments and/or other objects;
- Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
2. All articles of this disclaimer apply to the website. By using the website you agree unconditionally with this disclaimer.
3. Truedata endeavors to actualize and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. Truedata provides the contents of the website AS IS, without any guarantee concerning it’s soundness, aptitude for a certain purpose or otherwise.
5. Truedata is not liable for any damage which has occurred or may occur in connection with and/or results from the use of the website or to the impossibility to use the website.
6. Truedata may alter or remove the website from the internet at all times and without a prior notice. Truedata is not liable for any consequence(s) due to the alteration or removal of the website.
7. Content provided by a third party has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by Truedata and as such Truedata makes no warranty with respect to its contents.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or an unlawful act related to privacy, publication, communication and other matters. You are responsible for all data and requests which you send from the website.
9. Truedata reserves the right to deny your access to the website or certain services available on the website. As a consequence Truedata may monitor your access to the website.
10. You will protect Truedata, its employees, representatives, license holders, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are a direct or indirect consequence of your use of the website and/or your violation of any law, regulation or rights of third parties.
11. All vendor products are subjected to the terms and conditions of the respective vendor.
Want insight in your IT infrastructure?
Request your assessment.
Our storage, back-up and virtualisation assessments give you insight in your IT infrastructure. You will directly see how your infrastructure is setup and bottlenecks are brought to the surface. You can use these results as a baseline for fine-tuning your IT infrastructure and many other applications.